Saturday, September 15, 2007

Heather and Brandon are Married!!!

I had the most wonderful birthday gift given to me today! I had the privileged of attending and documenting wedding of Heather and Brandon.

Here is a sneak peek........

Heather is such a natural beauty, She is as sweet and lovable as she appears.




Until today I had always written the shagging Waggon off as some kind of urban myth, but they actually exist! Here is the proof people..........

Thanks for exposing me to the truth Heather and Brandon.



Rebels, clearly they did not see the sign.



Even those it was a chilly day the warmth of Heather and Brandon love melted all out hearts.

Congratulations guys, I cannot wait to share the rest with you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow I love these photos, I want to see all of them now!!!