Sunday, July 29, 2007

Erin & MIke

Erin and Mike's love for each other is stunning. They are crazy in love with every detail of each other. Within minutes of meeting them I felt their intense out of this world commitment to each other.

So when they asked for crazy and out of this world wedding photos I knew I was in for an adventure.

Here is a very quick glimpse of that adventure.....


Crazy and in love


Don't worry Erin's Dad was watching for trains, we were safe...at this location anyways.



I swear those cars were like that when we got there?!?!



I enjoyed the ride.


Congratulations you two, I know your life together will be full of joy love and laughter.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

These photos are wonderful...you have a great style

Anonymous said...

The photos are fantastic. I can't wait to see them all.

Anonymous said...

Thanks Again Jen... these are amazing and so are the rest. You made our day very special and we are glad we had you to capture the day's moments